2012 got off to a bit of a shaky start and I'm finding it hard to believe that the first week of January is almost over! Everything happened so quickly that I didn't even get the chance to look at how I went in my Eight in Eight (eight goals to achieve in the last eight weeks of 2011) so I thought I'd do it now before I start working again and everything goes back to crazy town.
If you'd like to see the original list, you can check it out here.
1. My lovely sister, Rach, came to Sydney for the weekend and then we got to spend the following weekend together. Lucky for me, she was also home for Christmas so we have had much quality sister time in the past couple of months!
3. I saw Drive, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, and Tower Heist (the last due mostly to a lacklustre selection of Boxing Day releases!)
4. I failed at running quite immensely but have resolved to finding physical activities that make me happy as well as active!
5. I also procrastinated significantly with my writing goal.
6. I made red velvet cupcakes and whoopie pies! And while I didn't get into some of my craftier pins, the plans are in motion!
7. I found a new place and moved in about a week before heading to Brisbane for Christmas (that was a crazy idea!)
8. I sent my friend, Shamere, a post card and I sent a package of goodies to my bestie, Sarah-Jane to help her survive the festive season at work. Two out of three – near enough is good enough ;)
All in all, I think I did okay. Now I just have to tackle a few more of my 26 Before 27 and I do love the fresh, new year to think of some things I'd like to achieve in the coming year. But more on that later!