This week has flown by way too quickly for my liking. Obviously, I'm not working so that would explain my sudden reluctance for it to be Friday! I have not gotten anywhere near finishing my to do list. Sigh. The good thing is, though, my mum and grandma are coming to Sydney tomorrow so I'm not too sad!
My favourite things this week are:
- My favourite blog at the moment is Dream. Delight. Inspire. In particular, this post about putting yourself out there and remembering to do the things that you love. Sometimes you have to create the moments.
- On the subject of awesome blogs, I urge you to please take a moment to head to Fox In Flats and check out Andrea's post on How a White Shirt Can Save Your Life. It's the least we can do to buy a white shirt to help Witchery and the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation on their quest to find an early detection test for ovarian cancer. Buy one for you and for your mum!
- This colour spectrum of the Queen and her various outfits, brought to my attention by Teen Granny. Love it! You go, colourful lady!
- A friend of mine introduced me to likecool.com and possibly the greatest invention ever – coffee on tap
- My favourite song this week is The Voice contestant, Brittany Cairns singing Gravity. Ridiculous.
- My favourite television show is Game of Thrones S2. Just started the new season and it has all kicked off exactly where it left off. Love it!
- Oh, and did you hear about this awesome new beauty blog that a mother/daughter team have started? It's called The Perfect Lipstick and it is new but busting full of love for all things beauty! I'm obviously completely biased because it is MY (other) blog, but it is sad and lonely over there and would love some company, if you fancy checking it out!
Have a delicious weekend!